Monday, July 16, 2012

A Whole Lotta Papers

Thank you, Lindean, for that rousing introduction!

It is Monday morning; less than 2 days to our trip.  I am currently sitting in my office trying to gather up the last few things I need.  Amazingly enough, this seems to be almost entirely PRINT OUTS of various documents!

This is something I am not used to.  My documents live in the electronic world.  When I receive a print out, it is just a matter of time until it becomes digitized in some manner and then into the recycling it goes!  But not for this trip.  Maps, lists, devotions, music, release of liability, medical info...  and DON'T FORGET THE WELCOME LETTER.  Apparently, our entire congregation may not participate unless I bring a print out of the welcome letter.  Wow.  Can't I just show them the email on my phone or text them a code or something?!

No comments:

Post a Comment