Thursday, July 19, 2012

Questions for Thursday

In case you're just joining us, WELCOME! Each day I'll pose a few questions for the group in New Orleans to answer, which they will do in the comments section, below. Enjoy!

Q1 - What is the best thing you've eaten so far in New Orleans? What are you hoping to try before you head home?

Q2 - We read some of Ian's highlights in the previous post. What were your top three moments today?

Q3 - What's the funniest thing you've heard someone say since you arrived in New Orleans? Who said it?

And, in case you've somehow missed Courtney's original song, "Agape," here it is:

3 comments:

  1. The best thing I've eaten is probably not "New Orleans" food because I haven't tried anything authentic yet. I hope to before we head home. I guess Arby's yesterday was my favorite food so far.

    My top three moments so far were seeing my cousins from south dakota at the superdome last night, doing the montana group activity was cool, and the superdome speakers were really, really awesome.

    I thought it was funny when Robert said, "You know, Alaska IS one of the united states."
    Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q1: So far it's been Panda Express and Arby's for me (although Arby's tastes rewarding when you stand in line for half an hour to get it). I can't wait to try some serious New Orleans food! I'm not quite sure what it'll be, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

    Q2: My absolute favorite part was the SUPERDOME! The whole thing - music, speakers, dancers, stories, poets - was incredibly moving and inspiring. My other favorites were singing for communion during worship and taking fun pictures during the scavenger hunt.

    Q3: I don't know if it was the funniest quote, but funniest moment was when Ian and I got called out for going down the wrong escalator. "Excuse me? You can't go down this escalator with that wristband..." Right, it's not like we're all at the same gathering or anything...

    Talk to you soon!


    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for staying in touch! Keeping you in our prayers. Love you all and miss you much! I think I saw the photo of your feet from the Scavenger hunt....blue Converse, blue toenails, etc. :-)

    ReplyDelete